The Gold Coast PR Council, Inc. is South Florida’s largest independent group of PR, marketing and communications professionals from Palm Beach, Broward, Martin and Dade counties and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
The objectives of the Gold Coast PR Council, are:
- To advance the art and science of public relations in the public interest
- To encourage discussion of the problems and techniques of the PR profession
- To strengthen and maintain the highest standards of service and ethical conduct by all members of the profession
- To exchange ideas that can enhance the professional knowledge, standards and ethics of the membership
- To promote fraternalism within the profession both individually and group-to-group
GCPRC was co-founded in 2003 by Barry Epstein and Gary Schweikhart.
Learn more about becoming a member.