Civic Engagement Manager – Palm Beach County Tax Collector
LEARN. GROW. EXCEL.
Are you looking for a career that combines your exceptional writing and communications skills
with your desire to make an impact in the community?
The Constitutional Tax Collector serving Palm Beach County, Florida is seeking an experienced Civic Engagement Manager for its West Palm Beach office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a territorial outreach campaign, inclusive of:
- Identifying and planning outreach activities to achieve outreach objectives and measureable outcomes;
- Creating written copy for a multitude of communications in a range of voices and styles;
- Content management and analysis for digital and social media platforms;
- Research and communication on the potential effects of local and state policy initiatives;
- Research and response to a wide range of public inquiries;
- Development and expansion of productive professional contacts with appointed and elected officials and their staff members, as well as community stakeholders;
- Project management of multiple, simultaneous initiatives.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Political Science or a related field with the following experience:
- At least four consecutive years of community or issue campaign organization
- Seven or more years in Public Affairs or Marketing
- Or an equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the requisite skills, knowledge and abilities for this job
- Valid Florida driver’s license
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Starting salary range is $65,000 to $70,000 depending on experience. We also offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite wellness program, and participation in the Florida Retirement System.
Apply online at www.pbctax.com today!
Applications accepted through June 30, 2017.