Civic Engagement Manager – Palm Beach County Tax Collector
The Palm Beach County Tax Collector’s is seeking an experienced Civic Engagement Manager for its West Palm Beach office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a territorial outreach campaign, inclusive of:
- Identifying and planning outreach activities to achieve outreach objectives and measurable outcomes;
- Creating written copy for a multitude of communications in a range of voices and styles;
- Content management and analysis for digital and social media platforms;
- Research and communication on the potential effects of local and state policy initiatives;
- Research and response to a wide range of public inquiries;
- Development and expansion of productive professional contacts with appointed and elected officials and their staff members, as well as community stakeholders;
- Project management of multiple, simultaneous initiatives.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Political Science or a related field with the following experience: at least four consecutive years of community or issue campaign organization; seven or more years in public affairs or marketing; or an equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the requisite skills, knowledge and abilities for this job. Position requires a valid Florida driver’s license and local travel.
Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, on-site wellness program, and participation in Florida Retirement System.
Applications will be accepted until May 31, 2017 at www.pbctax.com.
Salary range: $65,000 – 70,000