CRM Specialist – TBC Corporation
TBC Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) is seeking a CRM Specialist to join the Marketing Services team. This individual will be responsible for developing, coordinating, executing and tracking of marketing programs to nurture and engage customers through their life-cycle. They will be responsible for a diverse range of customer acquisition and customer retention campaigns via multi-channel engagements.
The CRM Specialist works closely with the CRM Manager, Marketing Services, Brand Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics to identify opportunities to develop direct marketing programs and execute them. Support overall marketing direction, and generate campaigns with the skillful production of direct mail, email, social media, and other media. Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices. In addition, the CRM Specialist is responsible for the successful implementation, management and day to day operation of marketing technology and automation systems, including Neolane/Adobe Campaign and others.
The Marketing Services Team is seeking a CRM Specialist who will focus mostly on medium to large scale marketing projects focused on direct marketing campaign design. We’re looking for a self-starter who requires minimal supervision. The ideal candidate must be capable of working independently and within team. The ideal candidate should possess basic project management skills for small to medium-sized projects, with a clear track record of success. Project leadership skills are a strong plus. The ideal candidate must be competent at executing and maintaining high quality standards during all phases of campaign development life-cycle (scope, requirements, design, development, test, deployment and post-production support).
- Responsible for developing, coordinating, executing and tracking of marketing programs to nurture and engage customers through their life-cycle.
- Manage the day to day campaign execution.
- Enhance the Neolane/Adobe Campaign System and data inputs to drive a better customer experience, and retain and engage more customers.
- Improve system operating efficiencies, configuration and accuracy of data to enhance campaigns and their deliverability.
- Manage all profiles and interfaces for assigned brands.
- Perform testing and sign-off prior to “Go Live” production on new and existing campaigns.
- Project Management activities for meeting all requirements and any technical change documentation.
- Serve as CRM knowledge consultant for assigned brands by ensuring the correct information is being captured and shared with the appropriate TBC personnel.
- Assist in the creation of functional use-cases by participating in team meetings, and cross functional teams to map requirements, construct data models, and collaborate on key metrics and how they can be improved.
- Conduct other duties as assigned
- 1- 3 years of Advertising and Marketing Experience.
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field of study, Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to work with a diverse set of technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and capability to support multiple projects concurrently.
- Solid business requirements analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Be proficient in the MS Office Suite.
- Experience using relational databases.
- Working understanding of CRM Systems.
- Understanding of the power and potential of actionable business information.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience using data modeling tools to develop campaigns.