Cross International is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. It is a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit the web site at http://www.CrossInternational.org/AboutUs to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of this organization. The organization is located in Pompano Beach, FL.
The Digital Analytics and SEO Specialist will work to support the Online Marketing Manager to generate traffic and revenue on Cross International and Cross Catholic Outreach digital assets. The position participates in all matters relating to digital advertising; AdWords campaign and organic search campaign development, search engine optimization, on-page optimization, re-targeting campaigns, performance analysis and reporting. The Digital Analytics and SEO Specialist is responsible for tracking, implementing and interpreting data while transforming it into valuable insights, recommendations and results. Reports to Online Marketing Manager.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science, Statistics or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, (Foxycart, and Netforum a plus).
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals (page titles, Meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text, site crawl issues, structured metadata, etc.).
- Solid understanding of online marketing techniques, social media, email marketing, and new technology.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and e-commerce tracking.
- Proven experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs.
- Ad setup, management and reporting at all phases of the campaign.
- Social Media content creation, curation and evaluation.
- Experience in broadcast email marketing. Email and web copywriting experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite. WordPress and basic HTML knowledge. SQL a plus.
- Results driven, can reliably meet goals and deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional oral/written communication skills.
- Highly Analytical.
- Ability to work and think independently, meticulous attention to detail, ability to take ownership of projects and making sure they are fully implemented.
- Manage the digital analytics tag implementation, testing & reporting of online media, landing pages, websites, conversion funnels and other marketing.
- Mining and interpreting data reports to provide analysis on various online marketing efforts, including website traffic and campaign analysis.
- Develop relevant KPIs to measure the effectiveness of online marketing strategies.
- Design automated data and analytics solutions to deliver meaningful product insights and prepare analytical reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Analyze organic traffic for new opportunities and create recommendations for new organic SEO initiatives.
- Develop and drive an ethical / white-hat SEO strategy.
- Manage Google AdWords Non-Profit account, including keyword generation, analysis, and the execution of new campaigns in support of web traffic.
- Evaluate web campaign strategies with the Online Marketing Manager.
- Manage the email-marketing calendar for web to support the Online Marketing Dept. goals in its efforts to reach its revenue and traffic KPIs.
- Execute Facebook Advertising campaigns for web and other departments within the organization.
- Pull data and create reports as requested by the Online Marketing Manager.
- Analyze acquisition data and meet with the Online Marketing Manager to discuss opportunities and strategies for increasing web-acquired donors.
- Assist with the writing of web copy for web campaign landing pages, emails, and other pieces.
- Coordination of digital marketing initiatives with vendors and other outsourcing services.
- Cultivating relationships with digital media partners and presenting opportunities to establish new relationships.
- Additional duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossInternational.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.