Events Coordinator – Modernizing Medicine
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- 2016 List of 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies in America
- Florida Fast 100 – 2016 List of Florida’s fastest-growing companies
- Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare – 2015
- SFBJ 2015 #1 Best Place to Work
Modernizing Medicine is hiring an Events Coordinator to join our stellar events team that sits within Marketing. The Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the organization and execution of all regional trade shows and events for our fast-paced Healthcare IT company.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine’s Event Coordinator position IF…
- You have a passion for marketing and aim to create award-winning events to drive leads and build brand awareness, and
- You are energetic and positive, with great interpersonal skills, and a high-level of attention to detail, and
- You have the ability to seamlessly juggle multiple priorities and activities in a deadline driven environment.
- Coordinate pre- and post-show planning logistics for trade show events.
- Conduct tradeshow registration and services.
- Coordinate and maintain tradeshow calendar.
- Manage budget for tradeshows.
- Coordinate meetings as assigned.
- Procure promotional materials for marketing campaigns and events.
- Research and target appropriate trade shows.
- Support other marketing activities as required.
- Administrative tasks as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have at least two years of event planning experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to juggle a number of activities to meet tight deadlines.
- Easily adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
- The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively.
- Initiative and follow-through skills with special attention to details.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time including weekends.
For more information and to apply visit www.modmed.com/company/careers