Graphic Designer – Palm Beach Yacht Club
(West Palm Beach, FL)
- Exceptional design skills and aesthetic
- Ability to think critically and conceptually and outside the box
- Proven ability to create, produce and deliver
- Able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time critical situations
- Aesthetic and strategic evaluation of design work
- Maintain and update website: update verbiage, images when needed
- Maintains consistent and efficient communication processes between GM and team members
- Contributes to workflow efficiencies while working closely with the GM on website and any necessary changes to be made to website
- Ideation, brainstorming, and problem-solving ability
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Expert ability to communicate visually using Adobe CS graphics software (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, a must)
Keys to Success:
- A passion for design and design history
- Excellent communication and problem-solving
- Team player attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and make quick edits at a moment’s notice
- Palm Beach Yacht Club is a preeminent member club, members are affluent, have high expectations and demand exceptional customer service. + The work place is a casual, yet demanding atmosphere, with unique, waterfront offices.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 to 5
- Benefits and salary to be discussed.
NOTE: NO PHONE CALLS, No Exceptions. EMAIL ONLY.