Lunch Meeting – May 16
Toby Srebnik, PR/Social Media/Community Events Manager for Truly Nolen
TOPIC: A graduate of Florida State University, Toby Srebnik has 15+yrs experience in public relations and almost 10yrs in social media. Prior to joining Truly Nolen, Srebnik was the Director of Social Media for Fish Consulting in Hollywood, Fla. and is a past-president of both the Public Relations Society of America’s Greater Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Chapters.
He first worked on the company’s public relations and social media during his tenure at Tilson Communications. It was Srebnik who helped Truly Nolen become the first of Tilson’s clients to be involved with social media following an August 2008 webinar he attended about Twitter. Among the projects he previously handled were the 2008 launch of the company on Facebook and Twitter, the 2009 Nevada State Insect Contest, and the 2010 South Florida #MousecarParade.
Join us as Toby shares some of his more challenging events from his career.
We encourage PRSA Palm Beach Chapter Members to register at the GCPRC member rate of $25.
Pugliese Public Relations
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Pavilion Grille, 301 NE 51st St., Boca Raton, 33431
- Please RSVP online at the link below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Friday, May 12.
- If you RSVP but do not attend, you may be billed for the lunch – unless you have canceled in advance by email or phone.
- Pay Online: You can now pay online using a credit card through PayPal.
- Pay at the Event: Cash, check or credit cards accepted.
- All attendees must pay the fee even if they don’t have lunch.