Cross International is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. It is a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit the web site at http://www.CrossInternational.org/AboutUs to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of this organization. The organization is located in Pompano Beach, FL.
The Manager of Internet Marketing & Advertising communicates directly with our Technology Department and with internal fund-raising departments to manage the scheduling, building and implementation of all Internet marketing tools and web campaigns. The manager is also responsible for providing Internet-based advertising services, including managing online ads for other departments’ campaigns. The Internet Marketing & Advertising department has both service roles (to other departments) and direct responsibility for achieving separate online fund-raising goals. Each year, the manager budgets for both of these roles and is responsible for income and donor acquisition goals finalized in those budgets. Reports to the VP, Marketing.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Internet Marketing, Advertising or an equivalent;
- Exceptional oral/written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Strong strategic, analytical, negotiation and critical-thinking abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven success with online marketing, brand management, and social media strategies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and SEO
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, graphic design, video/audio editing are a plus but not required.
- Strong mainstream Christian background from which to draw spiritual themes for communication, leadership, etc.
- Expand and exercise negotiation skills to control costs.
- Acquire new donors for Cross International and Cross Catholic Outreach
- Enhance fundraising through Internet and social media tools/programs
- Serve the Internet-related needs of in-house departments
- Lead efforts to introduce Internet innovations and tools for the improvement of all ministry departments and practices
- Build and monitor between 5 and 6 large online campaigns per year, working to reach funding goals and directly impact the poor overseas.
- Serve as a liaison between clients (other fund-raising departments) and marketing, communication and technical players involved in web-based appeals and campaigns.
- Manage and report on email-based communications and marketing efforts for the VP of Marketing, in-house departments and outside service companies, including those handling direct mail and other donor-focused communications.
- Be up to date on current marketing and email trends in the industry, and be able to test and build campaigns based on current events and trends in the online market.
- Serve as a marketing consultant to fund-raising departments on Internet tools, trends, etc. to enhance the success of their phone or mail-based approaches.
- Prepare annual budget for online-only income and donor acquisition and administer that budget to ensure financial and donor goals are achieved.
- Manage scheduling, oversee outside service and advertising agreements/contracts, obtain confirmations needed to ensure fulfillment of service/advertising arrangements, keep confirmations/contracts well organized for the department.
- Keep well organized records on financial results as a guide in planning subsequent campaigns and to be able to prepare comprehensive information for board reports.
- Ensure appropriate ads are running and provide analysis of response/traffic generated.
- Manage all donor process related to ads or web-only appeals/campaigns including coding, thank you letters and other follow up.
- Seek opportunities for web-related relationships (links to other sites, etc.)
- Participate in management meetings.
- Develop faith and knowledge as a spiritual leader within the ministry.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossInternational.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.