The Gold Coast PR Council is South Florida’s largest independent group of PR, marketing and communications professionals from Palm Beach, Martin and Broward Counties. Annual membership run January 1 through December 31 and levels are as follows:
Actively engaged in a public relations and/or related communications career (communications, marketing, advertising, event management, journalism, media promotions, etc.), in addition to those engaged in the teaching or administering of public relations courses at an accredited college or university. Individual members shall have full voting rights, may chair committees, hold office, and participate in all organization functions; including participating in the annual *Bernays Awards.
- Dues are $35 per year
- The individual paying dues owns the membership. If the member changes employment, a new membership application must be filled out and that person would assume ownership of the membership.
The membership shall be owned by the business/organization/corporation which applies for membership, pays dues and is represented by an employee member-of-record. The business/organization/corporation has the authority to appoint a new member-of-record if the corporate representative changes employment. Group members shall have full voting rights, may chair committees, hold office, and participate in all organization functions; including in the annual *Bernays Awards.
- Dues are $100 per year for up to three non-inter-changeable members from an organization (4 employees in total)
- $45 for each additional non-inter-changeable member from the same company or organization
Those professionals outside of the PR industry who may wish to sponsor an event and are also welcomed to participate in all organization events.
- Dues are $200 per year
- Affiliate Members are not eligible to participate in the Bernays Awards process.
Are available for Individuals ($75) and Groups ($200) and include the above-mentioned benefits with the following additional benefits:
- One tag-along promotional announcement per year, in a regular meeting invite/job opening email to promote your clients, community involvement or yourself. The GCPRC email list reaches more than 1,200 local PR and marketing professionals.
- Invitation to one special GCPRC networking event for Premier Members only
- Two promotional announcements per year (up to 4 for groups), in our new GCPRC Newsletter which will be distributed to over 1,200 local PR, marketing and media professionals
- Link to your website on the GCPRC website
- Ability to use GCPRC logo on your website and your social media sites
- Priority opportunities for meeting sponsorships
Participation in the GCPRC Annual Bernays Awards, requires members be in good standing (paid-in-full) prior to submitting a Bernays Awards Application.
TO BECOME A MEMBER
Complete this two-step process:
- Submit the online membership application
- Submit payment
- Online: Pay using PayPal
- Offline: Mail a check made payable to GCPRC to
GCPRC, PO Box 17384, West Palm Beach, FL 33416
If you have any membership questions, please contact: Gary Schweikhart at GCPRC@aol.com.