The Gold Coast PR Council is South Florida’s largest independent group of PR, marketing and communications professionals from Palm Beach, Martin and Broward Counties. Annual membership run January 1 through December 31 and levels are as follows:
Actively engaged in a public relations and/or related communications career (communications, marketing, advertising, event management, journalism, media promotions, etc.), in addition to those engaged in the teaching or administering of public relations courses at an accredited college or university. Individual members shall have full voting rights, may chair committees, hold office, and participate in all organization functions; including participating in the annual *Bernays Awards. The individual paying dues shall own the membership; the membership dues shall transfer if the member changes employment; however, a new membership application must be filled out. Dues are $35 per year.
The membership shall be owned by the business/organization/corporation which applies for membership, pays dues and is represented by an employee member-of-record. The business/organization/corporation has the authority to appoint a new member-of-record if the corporate representative changes employment. Dues are $100 per year for up to three non-inter-changeable members from an organization (4 employees in total) and $45.00 for each additional non-inter-changeable member from the same company or organization. Group members shall have full voting rights, may chair committees, hold office, and participate in all organization functions; including in the annual *Bernays Awards.
Those professionals outside of the PR industry who may wish to sponsor an event and are also welcomed to participate in all organization events. Note: Affiliate Members are not eligible to participate in the Bernays Awards process. Dues are $200 per year.
Are available for Individuals ($75) and Groups ($200) and include the above-mentioned benefits with the following additional benefits:
- One tag-along promotional announcement per year, in a regular meeting invite/job opening email to promote your clients, community involvement or yourself. The GCPRC email list reaches more than 1,200 local PR and marketing professionals.
- Invitation to one special GCPRC networking event for Premier Members only
- Two promotional announcements per year (up to 4 for groups), in our new GCPRC
Newsletter which will be distributed to over 1,200 local PR, marketing and media professionals
- Link to your website on the GCPRC website
- Ability to use GCPRC logo on your website and your social media sites
- Priority opportunities for meeting sponsorships
*IMPORTANT NOTE: To participate in the GCPRC Annual Bernays Awards, a member must be in good standing with a current, paid-in-full membership prior to submitting a Bernays Awards Application.
TO BECOME A MEMBER
Complete this two-step process:
- Submit a membership application online. NOTE: NEW application is forthcoming – stay tuned for the announcement!
- Submit payment online (through PayPal) or offline (with a check) to GCPRC, PO Box 17384, West Palm Beach, FL 33416
If you have any membership questions, please contact: Pilar Portela at 305-332-9664 or firstname.lastname@example.org