Cross International is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. It is a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit the web site at http://www.CrossInternational.org/AboutUs to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of this organization. The organization is located in Pompano Beach, FL.
The Online Marketing Assistant will work to assist the Online Marketing Manager during the development, tracking, execution, and analysis of web and social media campaigns, and other online marketing initiatives.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Internet Marketing, Social Media or an equivalent;
- Must have a basic understanding of online search, email marketing and hands on social media experience;
- Excellent planning, organizing and prioritization skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once;
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to work in a fast paced team environment;
- Advanced writing and communications skills, particularly in online environments.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, HootSuite, and an understanding of basic SEO content development. Use of analytical and excel skills. Great attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop. Digital graphic design, video/audio editing are a plus but not required.
- Solid understand of basic online marketing techniques, the use of social media, email marketing, and new technology. Experience with Project Management software a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be a dedicated, reliable, proactive and committed professional eager and willing to learn new things!
- Strong personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to Cross’ vision, values and core beliefs. Sharing the mission work of the ministry by walking in faith.
- Coordinate various aspects of web-based fundraising campaigns by the direction of the Online Marketing Manager.
- Assist with following up on various project elements needed from internal departments to ensure graphic elements, content, and website updates are completed in time for execution of campaigns and projects.
- Assist with social media content, curation, scheduling, interaction, and reporting. Includes scheduling content into HootSuite, and/or other social media tools, following up and responding to and properly routing answers to social media inquiries, creating memes, setting up boards on Pinterest, and other routine tasks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, and other social media sites.
- Conduct marketing research and data analysis.
- Assist with updating the Online Marketing Calendar (Scheduling Eblasts, Digital Ads, Social Media and Blog Content)
- Assemble and present reports that collect and analyze market research data by consolidating, summarizing, and formatting information in order to optimize readability.
- Assist with budget tracking and processing online marketing invoices.
- Follow up with vendors to obtain reporting during and after campaigns.
- Research and review display banner ad proposals to present to the manager. Review demographics, pricing, timing, etc.
- Generate grass-roots traffic through social media, forums, and blogger outreach.
- Responsible for other assignments given by the Online Marketing Manager as needs arise.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required for the position and is subject to review and change at any time in accordance with the needs of the ministry.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossInternational.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.