TooJay’s – Marketing Manager
TooJay’s New York-style Deli has been a fan favorite for more than 36 years. With almost 30 locations across Florida, we are famous for piled-high sandwiches, hearty portions of homemade comfort foods and made-from-scratch soups, salads and baked goods.
We are looking for a strong Marketing Manager to lead all social media efforts as well as local restaurant marketing. We need someone with a solid background in all aspects of creating, developing and executing social media programs, digital ad campaigns and analytics tracking. This is a full-time, salaried position eligible for TooJay’s full benefit package.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with a demonstrated track record of building and managing successful social media campaigns and local marketing plans. Restaurant/retail brand experience a plus.
- Develop authentic, relatable social media content that highlights our brand and brings both current and new guests into our restaurants.
- Experience in creating and executing Online & Digital Marketing including (SEO, PPC, CPC, Banner Advertising, etc.)
- Generate social media calendars and content that builds brand awareness, engagement and generates traffic.
- Respond to all guest comments, posts, questions and reviews in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with Guest Relations team to turn disappointments into opportunities to recover and wow our guests. Ability to respond evenings and weekends.
- Manage all social vehicles including Facebook, Linked-In, Instagram and Twitter as well as paid ads, Google Search, etc.
- Ability to manage budget to drive measurable results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Can work at a high level of urgency and meet firm deadlines.
- Can handle multiply high-level tasks at the same time. Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience writing and executing Local Marketing Plans, Remodel and Grand Opening plans.
- Ability to work closely with each restaurant to identify opportunities, create and execute local marketing plans as well as drive local execution of system-wide initiatives.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals at all levels.
- Independent thinker with a high level of integrity.
- Understanding of media fundamentals and industry knowledge.
- Ability to travel regionally about 30-40% of the time.
- Office-based position at our West Palm Beach Restaurant Support Center.
Education and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or similar field required.
- Strong Business Acumen – Display the ability to engage in learning the business model and industry.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, power point.
- Relationship Oriented – Personable with demonstrated success in developing effective relationships with team members.
- Team Player who holds what is best for the brand as their primary objective.
- Passionate about the Company, the teams, and the employees and able to convey and leverage that passion.
- Results orientation.
- Innovative, strategic thinker with proven ability to execute plans.
To apply, please click here.