Background: Moore is looking for an Account Executive to join our South Florida-based team. Headquartered in Tallahassee, Moore is a fast-growing, award-winning marketing and communications form. Moore’s nearly 30 years of client servicing includes Fortune 500 companies and nonprofit alike across all industries and geographies.
Ideal candidates will have experience and/or interest in public relations and communications, and preferably should have taken key public relations courses, including PR writing. We are looking for candidates who are team-oriented, have a positive attitude, are motivated and ready to learn (and have fun).
What You’ll Be Doing: Managing the day-to-day marketing and communications needs of local and statewide clients with an emphasis on account management, and public media relations.
- Managing project timelines and ensuring deliverables are completed on time
- Identifying and researching media outlets and reporters
- Writing media materials and drafting media lists
- Pitching stories to media outlets
- Assisting at press conferences and other special events
- Assembling media kits and other event materials
- Conducting research for current and prospective clients
- Media monitoring and preparing client reports
- Social media content development and posting
- Participating in staff / client meetings and brainstorms
- Assisting in administrative office duties
- Traveling throughout Florida representing high-profile clients is needed on occasion
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to prioritize while balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to work with a variety of team members
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and roadblocks and find solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years’ experience
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
How to Apply: Please email your cover letter and resume, along with 2-3 writing samples to Amanda Peterson at email@example.com with “Account Executive” in the subject line.