|Gold Coast PR Council Presents The Secrets of Working with Social Media Influencers & How to Tell If a Blogger is Legitimate |
Speakers: Christina Nicolson, Media Maven & Alyson Seligman, The Modern Savvy
When: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 | 11:30 am to 1 pm
Where: NCCI Holdings, Inc., 901 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Boca Raton, 33487 (Just off the Congress exit of I-95)
RSVP Online for May 21 Luncheon >>
* Cost: Members – $25 / Non-Members – $35
* Please RSVP online or by email to email@example.com no later than noon on Friday, May 17.
* We encourage PRSA Palm Beach Chapter Members to register at the GCPRC member rate of $25.
* If you RSVP but do not attend, you may be billed for the lunch – unless you have canceled in advance by email or phone.
* Lunch is $25 for GCPRC members, $35 for nonmembers. Vegetarian option is available.
* Pay Online: You can now pay online using a credit card through PayPal.
* Pay at the Event: Cash, check or credit cards accepted.
* All attendees must pay the fee even if they don’t have lunch.
About Claudia Delk Harden
Posts by Claudia Delk Harden:
Company Description: Sharp Communications is an
Job Qualifications: The ideal intern for Sharp Communications is a self-motivated, creative, organized individual with a great interest in public relations. Previous PR experience a plus.
Job Description: Interns at Sharp work on a wide range of projects, including media and influencer research, creative content development, writing, program support, and more. Interns will learn how to think strategically about using a range of communications channels to support marketing goals, how to measure and track activities, and how to write for both public relations and digital channels. This is an excellent chance to gain real hands-on experience in the industry.
- Start Date: February 2019
- Requirements: Minimum 2-3 days per week
- This internship is paid and can be applied towards School Credit (if applicable).
How to Apply: Send resume to Nicole Janok, SVP/Regional Director to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Media Assistants provide administrative support to media operations. They track advertising project from start to finish to ensure efficiency and accurate record keeping. For this role, an applicant should be well- organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail, be familiar with media buying, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience as a Media Assistant or other administrative role
- Experience in digital advertising is a plus
- Familiarity with media planning and buying
- Proficient in MS Office; experience with media analytics software (e.g.,
- Good research skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Help media buyers and planners develop, execute and monitor media
- Prepare reports, letters and other paperwork.
- Proofread and revise contracts and agreements.
- Create and monitor media schedules.
- Ensure billing procedures run smoothly.
- Conduct research to collect useful media data (e.g., Nielsen ratings)
- Resolve issues and help build strong relationships with media outlets.
- Take on buying tasks as assigned by the Media Buyer.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or similar field.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and language skills.
How to Apply: Please email resume directly to Jessica Steinweg, Integrated Media Planner at jsteinweg@BrandStar.com