As our Copywriter, you will learn what drives our target markets so that you can deliver content that will interest and, ultimately, persuade them to purchase our products. In this role, you will collaborate with internal clients and other creatives in establishing lead-generating and brand-building messages mainly for external B2B communications. You will help shape the language and tone used across print, digital and any medium in between, engaging and guiding prospects/clients through the education and sales cycles. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Content Manager and plays a key role within the organization.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine’s Copywriter position IF
- You are a passionate, driven professional who enjoys learning every detail about a topic and then translating it to coherent, compelling and on-brand messages.
- You are self-motivated, results- and detail-oriented, and able to work both independently and on a team.
- You have an ability to work on multiple projects/campaigns at once, often under tight deadlines.
- You take feedback well and are able to make revisions to address that feedback.
- You have a mind for sales that you can easily translate into advertising content.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level in the growing field of Healthcare IT!
To be successful in this role, you will need strong communication skills and the flexibility to approach one goal in myriad ways. Responsibilities include:
- Develop compelling content that accurately communicates the product’s performance and helps generate brand awareness, search volume, and lead/demand generation across all market segments.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure pieces are error-free and the company voice and brand tone are consistent and on point.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to effectively draw interest from discerning physicians.
- Create and coordinate product content for sales enablement tools, templates, white papers, case studies, website copy, print and digital ads, videos, webinars and blog posts.
- Consistently craft email subject lines and body copy that maintain or increase open and click-through rates.
- Work with a team to help develop campaigns and then execute across multiple channels.
- Partner with the legal team to ensure materials are aligned with all legal requirements and compliance.
- Research and keep abreast of the latest in the healthcare IT field.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Journalism, Communications or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of professional B2B / SEO writing experience within a high-tech company focused on all types of marketing collateral.
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts using plain language.
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and creative environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- SaaS/technology background a plus.
- Web- or print-based creative portfolio demonstrating a range of writing samples from marketing to technical.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an online application at https://www.modmed.com/company/careers/?gh_jid=4419554002