The Integrated Marketing and Content Coordinator is a storyteller who is responsible for assisting with integrated communications and interactive experiences targeting defined audiences. This position helps coordinate all aspects of marketing and brand. The position operates under the direction and oversight of the Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing and Partnerships. The Integrated Marketing and Content Coordinator develops, coordinates, and creates digital content to be used for Loggerhead Marinelife Center (LMC) marketing efforts. The position works closely with all departments of LMC (Juno Beach, FL), and is responsible for helping capture signature events, such as sea turtle and hatchling releases.
Directly responsible to the Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing & Partnerships.
Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as with a team. In addition, must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Innovation and creativity is a must for this creative individual as well as strong attention to detail and ability to multitask. Flexibility to attend evening and/or weekend meetings and/or events is required, including signature events (Go Blue Awards, TurtleFest, and Run 4 the Sea). This team member will serve as the operational backbone of the Marketing Department, helping LMC engage its audience of collectors through effective and efficient management of marketing campaigns.
LMC seeks an Integrated Marketing & Content Coordinator with 1-3 years of relevant experience to join LMC’s marketing team.
- Advanced computer skills required: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Gmail, Outlook, Web & Social Media savvy.
- Proficient in social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc) and scheduling platforms (e.g. Later and HootSuite).
- Creative thinker with the ability to multitask, prioritize and maintain accuracy in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to seamlessly communicate with a variety of different audiences.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest marketing trends.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company, or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Exceptional project management, process management and organization skills.
- Mac proficiency is required.
Videography and Photography Duties
- Work closely with all LMC departments to capture, produce, and deploy high quality marketing products for multiple platforms and mediums.
- Assist with project management/planning timeline for all campaigns and projects.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Marketing Calendar.
- Function as main point of contact for collecting and organizing program assets, monitoring social media rollouts, and assisting on production shoots.
- Document and capture important events as needed.
- Coordinate contests and promotions with other departments and partners.
- Monitor daily campus schedules (LMC & JBP) to capture compelling content.
- Continually learn and stay ahead of the latest trends in marketing.
- Occasionally work an irregular schedule, including nights and weekends to capture monthly beach cleanups, signature events, and Blue Friends Society Socials.
- Develop a content calendar for photo and video projects.
- Coordinate film/photo projects.
- Assist with optimization strategies of YouTube videos and ads.
- Manage and organize an extensive photo library.
- Become knowledgeable of each LMC department: Research, Rehabilitation, Education, Conservation, Development, Retail, Volunteer, Pier and Manatee Lagoon
- Assist managers in tracking and analysis of campaigns and initiatives with a goal of continuous marketing optimization.
- Support day-to-day marketing functions.
- Run monthly reports and campaign updates as needed
- Other administrative tasks as assigned by Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing & Partnerships.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, multimedia journalism, film, production or a related field is preferred.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated professional to assume a key role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly respected organization. We are seeking a smart, thoughtful, and outgoing individual to work within the marketing department and help grow the marketing program and are prepared to offer a competitive wage.
It is the policy of LMC that all team members, including newly hired, transferred and promoted team members, will be carefully monitored and evaluated for an initial introductory period on the job. After satisfactory completion of the introductory evaluation, such teams members will be evaluated on an annual basis.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please email a digital link (e.g. Box, DropBox or Google Drive) with the items below to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Integrated Marketing and Content Coordinator ” in the subject line. *Please clearly label all items.
- 90 second video cover letter (should introduce yourself and highlight “why LMC?”)
• Three references
• Links to social media pages
You can also mail your cover letter and application materials to:
Loggerhead Marinelife Center
Attn: Amanda Moore
14200 U.S. Highway One
Juno Beach, FL 33408
*Loggerhead Marinelife Center is an equal opportunity employer.