Job Description: Media Assistants provide administrative support to media operations. They track advertising project from start to finish to ensure efficiency and accurate record keeping. For this role, an applicant should be well- organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail, be familiar with media buying, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience as a Media Assistant or other administrative role
- Experience in digital advertising is a plus
- Familiarity with media planning and buying
- Proficient in MS Office; experience with media analytics software (e.g.,
- Good research skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Help media buyers and planners develop, execute and monitor media
- Prepare reports, letters and other paperwork.
- Proofread and revise contracts and agreements.
- Create and monitor media schedules.
- Ensure billing procedures run smoothly.
- Conduct research to collect useful media data (e.g., Nielsen ratings)
- Resolve issues and help build strong relationships with media outlets.
- Take on buying tasks as assigned by the Media Buyer.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or similar field.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and language skills.
How to Apply: Please email resume directly to Jessica Steinweg, Integrated Media Planner at jsteinweg@BrandStar.com