“The Biggest PR Party of the Year”
- Co-hosted by the Gold Coast PR Council and PRSA – Palm Beach Chapter, PR YAK-YAK is a fun and chatty meet-and-greet for local PR and marketing professionals, as well as media types and community and cultural activists. In fact, nearly 80 people attended last year’s party.
- Thursday, October 15, 2015
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Crane’s BeachHouse Hotel & Tiki Bar
82 Gleason Street in Delray Beach
(One block south of Atlantic Avenue, one block west of the Atlantic Ocean)
- PR YAK-YAK will be held in and around the Tiki Bar at Crane’s BeachHouse Hotel.
- The cover charge to attend PR YAK-YAK is only $20 for GCPRC and PRSA members and $25 for nonmembers. Attendees will each receive one free drink ticket good for beer, wine or frozen drinks; additional drinks will be available at happy hour prices. Crane’s BeachHouse Hotel will also provide an amazing array of tasty treats, live music and a hot-hot-hot raffle.
- All net profit from PR YAK-YAK will be shared evenly by GCPRC and PRSA-Palm Beach.
- Public parking is available in the city lot just north of Crane’s BeachHouse Hotel.
- Please RSVP by return email or at email@example.com no later than noon on October 12, 2015.
- Pay Online: You can now pay online using a credit card through PayPal.
- Pay at the Event: Cash or check only, no credit cards.
RAFFLE ITEMS NEEDED:
- Raffle tickets at PR Yak-Yak are 3 for $5 or an arm’s length for $20.
If you would like to donate a raffle item to promote your product or client, please email a full description of the item and value to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Raffle” in the subject line.