2023 Bernays Awards
Recognizing outstanding performance and campaigns by members of the Gold Coast Public Relations Council, South Florida’s largest independent organization of PR & Marketing professionals.
The 18th annual Bernays Awards will be held in person on Tuesday, July 18, 11:30 am to 1 pm at the Airport Hilton in West Palm Beach. Mark your calendars now!
Nomination Submission Requirements
- All entries must be for work done between January 1 – December 31, 2022, ONLY.
- Each entry may be submitted in only one award category. The same entry may not be submitted in multiple categories.
- You may download the Nomination Form by clicking here.
How to Submit Each Bernays Award Nomination
- Please send via DropBox with all documentation attached to: email@example.com no later than May 31, 2023.
- For Individual Members ($50 Level): If you have already paid for your 2023 Individual membership in GCPRC, the submission cost is $10 per nomination.
- For Individual Premier Members ($100 Level): If you have already paid for your individual 2023 Premier membership in GCPRC, the submission cost is FREE for your first entry, and $10 for each additional entry.
- For Group Members ($150 Level): If you have already paid for your 2023 Group membership in GCPRC, the submission cost is FREE for your first two entries, and $10 for each additional entry.
- For Non Members of GCPRC: The submission cost is $60 for your first entry, which includes the cost of one Individual Membership in 2023, and $10 for each additional entry.
An invoice will be emailed upon receipt of the Bernays Award Entry Form and must be paid in full no later than June 15, 2023, or the nomination will be eliminated from consideration.
*** If you have any questions about the 2023 Bernays Awards, please contact GCPRC Secretary & Co-Founder Gary Schweikhart at 561.756.4298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.