Topic: PR Lessons Learned in 2021
- Karen Galanaugh, APR – President, Galanaugh & Co. Marketing & PR / Past President, PRSA Palm Beach Chapter
- Melissa Perlman – President, BlueIvy Communications / President, Gold Coast PR Council
And, don’t miss the election of GCPRC’s 2022 Officers & Board of Directors!
When: Tuesday, December 14 – 4 p.m.
How to Register!
Jointly presented by the Gold Coast PR Council & PRSA Palm Beach
More information to follow!
Date: Tuesday, October 19
Time: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Location: E.R. Bradley’s Saloon, 104 S. Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Member & Non-Member Cost: $30 per person – Tickets may be purchased at the link below.
Congratulations to GCPRC’s Bernays Award Winners 2021!
- President’s Award: Jorge Pesquera, Discover The Palm Beaches
- PR Star Award: Lisa De La Rionda, Palm Beach County Public Affairs
- Founders’ Award: Michael Turnbell, GCPRC Treasurer
- Best Nonprofit Project or Campaign – Small: Palm Tran, Go Glades Relaunch as a Dial-a-Ride Service
- Best Nonprofit Project or Campaign – Large: Leroy Jefferson Medical Society, COVID 19 and Educating South Florida’s Black and Brown Communities
- Best Social Media Campaign – Nonprofit: Loggerhead Marinelife Center, Diving Into Social Conservation
- Best Crisis Communications: Food For The Poor, Food For The Poor Responds to Back-to-Back Hurricanes in Central America
- Best Marketing Material – Print, Internal or External: Labor Finders International, Coffee, Tea or We
- Best Marketing Material – Digital/Video, Internal or External: Multi-Media Works, ParkFest Family Music Day 2020 (https://youtu.be/23XgEzmxnh0)
- Best Special Event – Live or Virtual: Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County, Celebrate America Recycles Day with the SWA
- Best Social Media Campaign – For Profit: Boardroom PR, Empowering Survivors / Eisenberg and Baum
- Best PR Campaign by a Small Company or Firm: Kaye Communications, The New Way to Club™: Boca Lago Golf & Country Club
- Best PR Campaign by a Large Company or Firm: Lynn University, What’s Your #Common Thread?