Meet the Editorial Page Editors:
- Rick Christie, The Palm Beach Post
- Rosemary Goudreau, Sun-Sentinel
- Tuesday, February 18
- 11:30 to Noon / Networking and Lunch Buffet
- Noon to 1:00 / Presentation and Q&A
- NCCI Holdings, Inc.
901 Peninsula Corporate Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone: 561.893.1100 (reception desk)
- Take I-95 to Congress Avenue (Exit 50) – the exit between Linton and Yamato.
- When you exit I-95, stay in the center lane heading west. At the light, go straight, crossing Congress Avenue. The empty Next Store gas station is on your left.\
- Continue west to the first stop sign. Turn right before the lake and follow the curved road to NCCI.
- Go to the second gated parking area close to the building. This is the visitors entrance.
- Push the button at the gate and announce yourself to the security personnel, who will buzz you through the gate. Visitors parking will be to your right.
- When you arrive through the main entrance, please give your name to the personnel at the reception desk.
- Please RSVP by return email or at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Thursday, February 13.
- If you RSVP but do not attend, you may be billed for the lunch – unless you have canceled in advance by email or phone.
- Pay Online: You can now pay online using a credit card through PayPal.
- Pay at the Event: Cash or check only, no credit cards.
- All attendees must pay the fee even if they don’t have lunch.