The Bernays Awards, presented by the Gold Coast PR Council, honor excellence by the local PR & Marketing community in ten competitive categories.
Friday, January 29, 2016
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Embassy Suites, 1601 Belvedere Road in West Palm Beach, FL 33406 – Driving Directions
The GOLD COAST PR COUNCIL is now accepting entries for the 12th annual Bernays Awards, honoring excellence by the local PR & Marketing community in the following categories:
- Best Project by or on behalf of a Nonprofit Organization – Large (Over $100K annual operating budget)
- Best Project by or on behalf of a Nonprofit Organization – Small (Under $100K annual operating budget)
- Best PR Campaign by a Large Company or Firm (5+ employees)
- Best PR Campaign by a Small Company or Firm (under 5 employees)
- Best Internal Communications
- Best Crisis Communications
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Special Event
- Best Marketing Material (Brochure, Media Kit, Newsletter, Video, etc.)
- Best PR Blogger ** New Award **
- View the 2016 Bernays Awards Application
- Entries Can Be Submitted through December 1, 2015
ABOUT THE EVENT
The 2016 Bernays Awards will will be presented at a special luncheon on Friday, January 29, in the Ballroom at Embassy Suites, 1601 Belvedere Road in West Palm Beach.
Previous Bernays Award winners include the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties, United Way of Palm Beach County, 3E Connections, Lynn University, Kaye Communications, Office Depot, Tilson PR, Elaine Meier Associates, Duree & Company, NCCI Holdings, Wilesmith Advertising/Design, the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Kretzer Piano Music Foundation, Labor Finders International, Delray Beach Center for the Arts, Pierson Grant PR, the Norton Museum of Art, The Buzz Agency, Loggerhead Marinelife Center, the Constitutional Tax Collector-Palm Beach County, The Breakers, the Clerk and Comptroller-Palm Beach County, Wordsmith Communications, The Colony Hotel, Palm Beach, etc. The winners of the 2016 Bernays Awards will be selected by an independent panel of local PR, Marketing and Media professionals.