Lunch Meeting & Election
Shari Meltzer, New Tack Strategies is the Special Sponsor of this GCPRC Luncheon. For more information, please visit http://www.newtackstrategies.com/
- Shawn Sherlock
Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Spotlight Families Magazine,
- Election of GCPRC’s Board of Directors & Officers for 2016
- Announcement of the winner of GCPRC’s Presidents Award 2016.
This is always the most prestigious of the Bernays Awards that will be presented at the luncheon on January 29, 2016 – and the only award in which the winner is announced in advance.
Previous Presidents Award winners include John & Margaret Mary Shuff (2015) Florida Weekly & The Coastal Star (2014), Lynn University (2013), Forum Publications (2012), Business Wire (2011), Palm Beach Post Notables & Sun-Sentinel Society Scene (2010), etc.
- Announcement of all the 2016 Bernays Award Nominees in up to 10 Competitive Categories
This year’s Bernays Awards judges are J.W. Arnold (2016 president of PRSA Greater Fort Lauderdale Chapter), Kami Barrett (2015 president of PRSA Palm Beach), Adrienne Moore (past president of FPRA) and Teana McDonald (GCPRC board member)
- Tuesday, December 15
11:30 to Noon / Networking and Lunch Buffet
Noon to 1:00 / Presentation and Q&A
- NCCI Holdings, Inc.
901 Peninsula Corporate Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone: 561.893.1100 (reception desk)
- Take I-95 to Congress Avenue (Exit 50) – the exit between Linton and Yamato.
- When you exit I-95, stay in the center lane heading west. At the light, go straight, crossing Congress Avenue. The empty Next Store gas station is on your left.
- Continue west to the first stop sign. Turn right before the lake and follow the curved road to NCCI.
- Go to the second gated parking area close to the building. This is the visitors entrance.
- Push the button at the gate and announce yourself to the security personnel, who will buzz you through the gate. Visitors parking will be to your right.
- When you arrive through the main entrance, please give your name to the personnel at the reception desk.
- Please RSVP by return email or at email@example.com no later than noon on December 11.
- If you RSVP but do not attend, you may be billed for the lunch – unless you have canceled in advance by email or phone.
Lunch is $25 for GCPRC members, $30 for nonmembers. Vegetarian items are available.
- Pay Online: You can now pay online using a credit card through PayPal.
- Pay at the Event: Cash or check only, no credit cards.
- All attendees must pay the fee even if they don’t have lunch.